Friday, November 28, 2008

Captive on the Carousel of Time

Back in the good ole days, 2007 to be exact, I used to post random musing, rants and other nonsense on this blog. I was then offered a chance to write the fashion blog on Pricegrabber.com, ChicShopper (I highly suggest you check out this awesome blog, the author is totally cute and fashion savvy if I do say so myself), offering my insight into trends, clothing and the like to their shopppers. The days went by and life takes over and it seemed that the only blogging I really had time to commit to was for ChicShopper. So Valley of the Blogz fell by the wayside and I eventually hid all my posts as the thought of my unfinished ramblings existing in blogosphere purgatory rather depressed me. As much as I love the writing I do on ChicShopper, I have been sort of yearning for a more personal place to post my thoughts, especially the types of things that have no place on a fashion blog, such as shameless gushing over cute pics of my puppy or photos of an absolutely wicked good dinner the bf and I cooked up. So I guess I'm admitting to a bit of blogger-narcissism, assuming that someone, somewhere actually cares enough to check into Valley of the Blogz and see what book I am reading, what song is stuck in my head, or just how much I love Chuck Bass. BTW...
Photobucket
Then again, I could just posit that this blog is a meant for my number one fan, the woman who reads every single one of my ChicShopper posts despite thinking my taste is just a little too expensive: my mother. So this one's for you Momma. And now that we've got the awkward first-blog-post-why-am-I-writing-this explanation out of the way, let's get on with the cute puppy pics!!! And don't worry, all posts of yummy dinners made by me will include recipes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel