Monday, January 5, 2009

If we took a holiday...

I hope everyone had a safe, wonderful and relaxing holiday with their loved ones. Or a risque, bad-ass, and frenzied holiday with complete strangers, if that's what your into...

I made my first homemade latkes. Grating the potatos almost made my arm as sore as all the Wii I played over the holidays did... but those tasty, fried, little pancakes of happiness were worth it.

I spent some time at the beach. Winter in SoCal. Love.

Deb and I baked amazing oatmeal raisin cookies that were almost as good as their uncooked dough.

Rang in the New Year with the adorable pup.

And the adorable boy.

Explored the Venice Canals. Unfortunately, not in Italy...

Took a hike on a gorgeous foggy day...

With who else?


And finally had a night out on the town with my long lost lovers...

2 comments:

geri hirsch said...

totes amaazzz. xoxo

Good Girl Gone Blog said...

Cookie dough is theee bestest! When I was more of a glutton, with an enabler BF, I use to order the frozen cookies (not baked) at Subway. haha

Just found your blog -- love it. :-)
Heather